We have Salzburg’s most beautiful
real estate at fair prices- the first
step towards your dream residence.
Want to buy or sell a residential property? Take a stroll through the historic
Old Town and visit Team Rauscher! Our Petersbrunnstraße 15 office lies at the
foot of the Festungsberg in the beautiful district of Nonntal, not far from the
St Erhard parish church.
Or call us on: +43 (0) 662 88 02 04
- Attractive 7-room house on a 563 m² plot: approx. 220 m² of living space including a conservatory plus four balconies (on around 36 m² in total), garage, carport and outdoor parking spaces, approx. 120 m² storage facility with office
- First-class Aigen location in a tranquil, upscale neighbourhood three streets away from the Ignaz-Rieder-Kai (Salzach riverside). Good infrastructure: shops, bus/rail connections within walking distance, a superb selection of recreation activities at hand and the Old Town is quickly accessible by bicycle.
- Think ahead! The versatile house with splendid views of the Fortress, Gaisberg and Untersberg offers countless possibilities. Mezzanine: XL living room with a charming stove, terrace and garden access. This is flanked by a furnished kitchen and bedroom with a bathroom and WC. The light-flooded conservatory sets the stage for relaxation. The first floor comprises a vestibule, kitchen, bathroom and two additional rooms. The inviting living room with an antique tiled stove opens out onto a sunny terrace. The top floor houses a living area/ bedroom with a fireplace, two balconies, dressing room, wet room, WC. The basement includes a sauna and fitness area.
- Building from around 1935, reconstructed in 1956, extended and converted in 1974, conservatory added 1987, continually adapted and maintained; parquet/laminate/tiled flooring, top floor partially fitted with underfloor heating, sat TV, storage rooms
- Running costs Currently around EUR 369 inc property tax, sewage, water, rubbish collection and gas heating. HWB 121 fGEE 1,52